Biomechanical Assessment/Gait Analysis
If you are suffering with foot and heel pain, or even knee and hip pains, then a biomechanical assessment may be beneficial for you. When your feet hurt, you can hurt all over and poor foot positioning and functioning can cause problems further up the body.
Biomechanical Assessments at Purple Podiatry are thorough and include:
- thorough history and discussion of the problem
- assessment and measurements of your feet and legs when lying, sitting and standing
- gait analysis
- a review of your footwear
- assessment of suitability for insoles if appropriate
- recommendations and/or referral onwards to other specialist practitioners if required
- a treatment plan to help your foot/leg pain ease
Biomechanical assessments are not just for the sportsperson or young. Anyone with foot pain may benefit from this type of assessment.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.